6.16.2011

three very special members of the class of 2011

(photo stolen shamelessly from Mercy)

There they are. My beautiful students from my homeroom last year, Grade 11 (minus Grace who is in Indonesia now). These 3 - they are incredible people. I can't fathom the ways they will contribute to this world and build the kingdom of God.

I am simultaneously consumed with pride for them and their accomplishments, and crushed knowing I wasn't able to be at their graduation ceremony today.

Chima, Tomi, Winston - go forth in the knowledge that you are loved fiercely, supported by a community (ICS!) who believes in you, and empowered to accomplish every good work God has prepared in advance for you to do. I miss you!
Love,
Miss Maggie
P.S. Just because she isn't in the picture doesn't mean I've forgotten that we were four last year! Miss you, too, Grace!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are just great!!wishing you all the best of life!congratulations and welcome to the real world!miss you all,including Miss Maggie!one love.

Anonymous said...

Lol,forgot to mention my name:Mave