5.21.2008

Obligatory First Post Introduction

In an effort to continue writing - even when I'm not being forced by professors with syllabi - I'm using this space to think freely. There's a lot on my mind right now and as a Type-A verbal processor, getting it all out there might help me sort out my life. I expect that many of the posts that follow will be of the creative nonfiction (CNF) variety. The options are endless, though, I could turn into a fiction-writing fiend. Guess we'll have to see what happens...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a writer you are a whiz. As a caregiver you are a whiz. As a person you are a whiz. But most of all to an old beat up Grandfather you are "Something else". RGT

Anonymous said...

I had a conversation with Jake and your Dad last night and told Tony a little story. You see when he was just a few days old he developed a cyst on his neck and we almost lost him. I prayed, in fact I don't remember anytime praying as hard as I did. When I heard the story last week, I again prayed very hard, but this time words of thanks. I told your Dad to quit making me pray so hard. Now your Grandmother reminded me that when Jake was born we prayed very hard so I guess I'll have to tell him the same. RGT