4.27.2009

I'm not old enough for this

In the last 8 hours, I have arranged the purchase of my first car, secured a car loan to finance that purchase (after getting rejected by the first bank), obtained 3 car insurance quotes, settled on 1 (Progressive, hands down), and selected a health insurance policy. I also learned about collision and comprehensive coverage vs. liability only, and have fallen in love with my banker for approving a high deductible (cutting down costs, folks). And that was just today.

Even though my parents have been inextricably involved in this whole process and are veritable saints for their help, I still don't feel old enough for all this.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i know what you mean! So proud of you Mags!

Erick S. said...

I did the same thing only a couple weeks before you. I know exactly how you feel. Even after doing all that, I still feel like I don't know if I could do it next time by myself or not.