7.16.2009

All systems go!

It's official! My counteroffer has been accepted!

I'm moving to Abuja, Nigeria in 5 weeks!


A massive thank you to the people who have been praying for me since I found out about this opportunity. I truly believe that now is the right time to do something crazy and I'm going to be obedient wherever God leads me. Thank you for praying for me!

I'll be updating here as I get closer to departure (somewhere around August 22nd), and once I'm in Nigeria, I'll be sending an additional email newsletter with updates.

I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am soooo excited for you, love!! I know that God will do great things in and through you as you embark on this great new adventure. I am just amazed at His provision - from taking away your previous job, to bringing you to the job description, to allowing your salary counter-offer to be accepted... He is in control, and is guiding you into green pastures. :) I know that He will continue to protect and provide for you in Abuja, and we will be praying for you continually! Know that I will miss you dearly, but I also know that God is the creator of this friendship, and He is the glue that binds us. The miles have never kept us apart yet! :) Love you.