7.15.2009

Not a coincidence

Exactly one year ago, I wrote the following in an email to Amy, my college roommate:

"You and I were talking about how I was afraid I could never get to the mission field and now I have another reason to wait: student loans. Many missions organizations I've looked at refuse to send missionaries that are in debt. I'm not saying the loans are a deal-breaker, but it's just another hurdle that God will overcome if he wants me overseas after graduation. I'm still praying. God's plans are still bigger and better than mine."

365 days later, look where I am. Oh, Lord, you're so good to me.

1 comment:

Audrey Thomas said...

I love God's creativity! Never did I imagine that you would fulfill your dream of a short-term mission assignment by being paid!! ONly God could orchestrate that. I am very happy for you sweetie and will look in anticipation of all God will do for you in the next year. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!