10.22.2010

my hope is built on nothing less

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

It was a tough evening for the extended Thomas family yesterday.

But you know what? God is still in control. He is still merciful. And He is able.

And we are believing for a miracle.

In the meantime, Thanksgiving can't come soon enough. I miss my family.

3 comments:

Brandon H said...

Hope everybody's ok! Let us know if you need anything!

Maggie Thomas said...

Thank you, Brandon - Any chance you're headed to IA this weekend? M & D and I are taking a day trip on Saturday.

Brandon H said...

Sorry nope - we were there last weekend as J had two photo shoots w/ locals. She's got two more shoots this weekend, but up here this time.

safe travels!