8.11.2010

help wanted!

Part of my new job is brainstorming ways to improve our current Facebook ad campaign. Our goal is a high click-through rate.

That's where you come in.

I need to know how you feel about the following questions. Please give me some feedback!

1. Which ad element makes you most likely to click through: headline, image/graphic, or text?

2. In regards to the headline, which is most important: it grabs your attention, it's catchy, it addresses you directly (ex. "Hey YWAMers!")?

3. In regards to the image, which is most important: clarity (recognize what the picture is), relativity (relates to ad subject), color/attention-getting?

4. In regards to the text, which elements are most important: words/phrases, complete sentences, numbers, calendar dates, symbols?

Examples are welcome, as are multiple responses.

Thank you for helping me do my job well!

EDIT: I also need help/resources for SEO information. If you have any links that might explain it/how to do it in non-tech language, I will kiss your hand. Thanks!

1 comment:

Shelly Chrisman said...

My 2 cents:
1. Graphic since I'm very visual.
2. Catchy and it doesn't hurt if it addresses me directly as that would really grab my attention.
3. Color/attention getting & relates to the subject.
4. Short sweet ... bullet points or very short descriptive sentences if more explanation is necessary.

I'm sure you will get tons-o answers but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have fun! You're doing great work.
:-) Shelly