8.18.2010

SSP

If you haven't caught wind of it yet (which is doubtful because I've orchestrated a veritable fire storm on Twitter, Facebook, and our website), I'm now getting paid to write blogs for my company, Rivendell Sanctuary. It's all very exciting.

This just might be as good as it gets: getting paid to do something you love.

And this is what my blogger friend Allison would call shameless self-promotion, or SSP:

Read our blog (and my introductory post) at: Rivendell Sanctuary Blog.

P.S. There are a record 5 hyperlinks in this post. If you click on all 5, you will not only boost traffic for all of these lovely people and organizations, but you will get a thousand cool points in my book. Win-win, really.

1 comment:

KLo said...

Maggie,
I took a look at the website. It is very nice. In fact, I think the idea of this school is fantastic. Why did they take so long to implement it?
Thanks for doing this work. I'm sure it is very rewarding.
Blessings.
JC&K