9.24.2010

the clock is ticking

In recent years, I've found myself increasingly attuned to others' marketing strategies. The most effective strategies I've seen lately are in video format.

It started in July with Ford's video campaign to unveil the new Explorer. It was a mystery, really, that a marketing video for a car could give me goosebumps.

Then there was this one, which brought tears to my eyes: Amazima Ministries on Vimeo

And then just today, a friend shared this one in their Facebook stream. It's for The Girl Effect and it's put a burning in my soul.



I still don't know what I'm going to do about it, but it's raised a lot of burning questions in my heart, primarily: "What can I do? right now? from here?"

1 comment:

Douglas Groothuis, Ph.D. said...

Consider supporting a child or two through Compassion International. We have been doing this for years.