9.28.2010

marvel-ous

I'm a big fan of photography. I have some friends, like Sarah and Ashley, who are pretty good at it. I'm rather slow on the uptake - I know what I like, and I can to pick out "good" photos - but I personally am not gifted in the photo-making and -taking categories.

But if you are also a fan of photography, or travel, or the world, or even its inhabitants (generally speaking), methinks you'll appreciate the following link. You might even, as the title implies, marvel at this incredible world we live in.

Let's cultivate some appreciation together.

http://justpaste.it/3ky

Here's a teaser. It's a shot of houseboats in--go figure--Lagos, Nigeria, copyright Yann Arthus-Bertrand.

1 comment:

ashley elizabeth said...

#1)I was so excited to be linked to! It happens rarely so it's always a really exciting thing. :)
#2)I really like that pasteit - esp the one of the circle suburbs in denmark.
#3)I really like pasteit in general. pretty nifty.
#4)i hope that i get to see you one day in the future...sometime!