9.28.2010

up and down and up and down and up and

It's been a bipolar kind of day. You know what I mean, right? Those kinds of days that start out promising and nosedive before your second cup of coffee? It might pick back up again at lunch, but woe to those trying skate through the witching hour of 3:30 - 4:30.

Well, that's been my day. I hope you can relate. I hope I'm not alone. For the sake of humor, here's a recap of my rollercoaster day (quotes courtesy my Facebook and Twitter feed)

"As I was falling asleep last night, I had a thought and said to myself, "You should tweet that tomorrow." Well, it's tomorrow. I forgot."

"
Dealing with argumentative and belligerent people has to be the least favorite part of my job."

"
Need to marvel at something today? http://justpaste.it/3ky"

"
Hiskja (coworker's son, age 6) just walked into the office saying, "I have to show my dad my new Clone Wars skateboard with General Grievous on it." Oh how I love my job."

"
I hate budgets. #monthlycashflowplan @daveramsey #FPU"

"
Financial Aid makes me want to tear my hair out."


Someone please tell me I'm not alone in this. Someone also please tell me that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. Someone also remind me that Glee is on tonight and I'll be with good friends for it.

No comments: