9.22.2010

now playing: an experiment

This is a experimental video post. No, it's not a vlog. It's just a video of the song I'm currently hooked on. And I took it from YouTube. And I have no idea if it's an infringement. And if this blog gets shut down I guess I'll have my answer.

For the record, Guster has been a favorite of mine since junior year of high school (seven years ago). I love their lyrical strength and imagery, the gentle acoustics, and the easy harmony I fall into when I sing along in my car (or in my room, or in the shower).

Also for the record, Guster is not a Christian band. They're all Jewish guys. But being the good liberal arts kid I will always be, I like to pick apart lyrics to find Truth in there somewhere.

Enough qualifying. Just listen already and tell me what you think.

Guster's "Stay With Me Jesus"



from IndependentPresident's YouTube channel

All theirs, not mine. (There. I hope I covered my bases.)

No comments: